- We do not require that website visitors reveal any personally identifying information in order to access our websites.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The website contains coursework only available on a password basis. Extended access to this coursework may require participants to provide limited information such as name, email and mailing address on a voluntary basis.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.